By producing custom tooling for each project, we ensure your parts are manufactured in an accurate and cost-effective way.
Both prototypes and high volume batch runs can be supplied.
With the use of various in-house Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM’s), we can check your parts back to original CAD data before they are dispatched.
PPAP reports can be produced for your rail project, including:
- Process FMEAs
- Control plans
- Dimensional results
- Process flow diagrams
By using error avoidance techniques and running multiple machines for each project, we safeguard the delivery of your parts.
- Access treadplates
- Carriage side windows & frames
- Curved roof and bodyside structural members
- Drivers sun visors
- Door frames
- Internal glazed screens
- Lighting & sign frames
- Luggage racks
- Railway infrastructure products such as glazed shelters and booths
- Seat frames & components
- Structural frames and tubular hoops for Bellows intercarriage systems
- Train external nameplates
- Tubular hand rails
- Wheelchair support frames
- Windscreen frames